• Readings taken on day 0 and day 7 are tested using a visual comparison system developed specially for this test.
• These readings taken on days 0 and 7 are compared with a reference time.
• After seven days, the watch must not have varied by more than one minute. Furthermore, the incrementation of all dial indicators (date, day, month, etc.) is tested.
• All watches must be fully wound. Watches with a date function must be set to 26 February of a leap year. This setting is used to test the date change.
• Manually wound watches can be fully wound every 24 hours.
• Selfwinding watches must not be wound (manually) at any time during the test.
• The chronograph function must run during the first 24 hours of the test.